Sunday, January 4, 2015

I Published the First Part of My Book. Go Read It! (If you want to)

So....................
I did something today that I didn't think I would do. And I'm not even sure if it was a good idea. 
BUT I did it anyway. 
I published the first part of my work in progress on Wattpad. 
After I changed the title because I changed some things in the book so the title didn't work anymore. 
BUT I'm not sure this title works with it either. 
Anyway.........
I'm really nervous about it but it's out there now and if you're interested, please go check it out 
3 Clues



 photo email_zps1ff7c9ad.png  photo goodreads_zps00371d7e.png  photo twitterbird_zps53a3b02d.png  photo google-Copy_zps49b07d3d.png  photo pinterest_zps2d5df537.png  photo bloglovin_zps87218985.png


blogger template by lovebird
Web Analytics