Saturday, January 10, 2015

31 Days of Better Blogging: Days 9 & 10


I had some unforeseen things go on yesterday so I didn't get a chance to post the challenge for Day 9, which was yesterday, so I'm doing Day 9 & Day 10 together. 



Day 9's challenge is making sure you keep an avid presence on social media while using social media to your advantage. You should follow people/companies that are relevant to you and what your social media mission. 

Make sure you retweet your favorite bloggers, authors, etc., and respond to all tweets and mentions. 

Schedule tweets to share your posts throughout the day. 

Try out Facebook and Twitter and see which one gives you the best experience reaching out to others. 




This is one challenge that I actually need to work on soon. I didn't realize the importance of an e-mail signature until the other day when I was contacting a publishing house for a review copy of a book and had to type out all of my contact info every time I replied to a message. It was very tiring and unnecessary when I could just make a signature and it would already be right there for me to just write my message and hit 'send'. 

The Tiny Tyrant's birthday is coming up and we have been trying to get ready for the birthday party so I guess my mind has been a little frazzled. I hope everyone who reads this has a great weekend! 





 photo email_zps1ff7c9ad.png  photo goodreads_zps00371d7e.png  photo twitterbird_zps53a3b02d.png  photo google-Copy_zps49b07d3d.png  photo pinterest_zps2d5df537.png  photo bloglovin_zps87218985.png


blogger template by lovebird
Web Analytics