Thursday, January 1, 2015

31 Days of Better Blogging for 2015: Day 1 - Commenting!


I'm still new to this whole blogging thing so I thought what better way to become a better blogger than by participating in 31 Days of Better Blogging For 2015

Day 1: Commenting 


Take the normal number of comments you make on blogs a day and double it. I'm making my goal to comment on at least 10 blogs today. Ten may not seem like much to some people but I'm pretty shy when it comes to commenting on other blogs. I feel like I never have anything worth adding and I'd rather leave nothing than add a comment that doesn't add any value to their post. So, today I will leave ten very meaningful comments on ten awesome blogs today. 


Do you ever get shy leaving comments on other blogs? What is your commenting goal for today?  :) 






 photo email_zps1ff7c9ad.png  photo goodreads_zps00371d7e.png  photo twitterbird_zps53a3b02d.png  photo google-Copy_zps49b07d3d.png  photo pinterest_zps2d5df537.png  photo bloglovin_zps87218985.png


blogger template by lovebird
Web Analytics