Sunday, January 11, 2015

31 Days of Better Blogging: Day 11 - Forums



This is going to be one of the hardest challenges for me to do because I'm still kind of shy...which I know makes no sense for someone who blogs but I still get weird about leaving comments and connecting with people. I'm kind of awkward sometimes, I guess. 

I am looking forward to pushing myself into connecting in forums and such because it gives me a chance to connect to new people, promote my blog, and my new book that I just published. 

Going to search forums now! 


Are there any forums that you recommend? 




 photo email_zps1ff7c9ad.png  photo goodreads_zps00371d7e.png  photo twitterbird_zps53a3b02d.png  photo google-Copy_zps49b07d3d.png  photo pinterest_zps2d5df537.png  photo bloglovin_zps87218985.png


blogger template by lovebird
Web Analytics