Tuesday, January 13, 2015

31 Days of Better Blogging: Day 13 - New To You Blogs


Today is all about finding 5 blogs that are NEW to you and leaving them a comment! 

Part of your blogging success is based on your online presence and how you interact with others. One thing I've realized over the past few weeks of blogging is that I have to break out of my shell and start visiting other bloggers and commenting more on other blogs because if I spend all of my time on my own blog then I miss out on what is going on out in the blogging world. I also isolate my blog and make it seem like I'm not interested in anyone else but myself. 

You can find new bloggers by doing a keyword search for something that is relevant to you such as "book blogger" or "book reviews". You can also find other good blogs by checking the sidebars of the blogs you already visit. 

Now, on to the search.....






 photo email_zps1ff7c9ad.png  photo goodreads_zps00371d7e.png  photo twitterbird_zps53a3b02d.png  photo google-Copy_zps49b07d3d.png  photo pinterest_zps2d5df537.png  photo bloglovin_zps87218985.png


blogger template by lovebird
Web Analytics