Monday, January 12, 2015

31 Days of Better Blogging: Day 12 - Menu Systems



Today's challenge is to clean up your menu system and make sure that it is clear to your readers and that all the links work. I wish I could send this challenge to a few blogs I've come across in the past few days!! 

I've been lurking around blogs looking for people to review my book and the number of buttons and choices for pages blew my mind. Not naming any names whatsoever but I was on one site that had 20 different pages on their menu but they were all named strange stuff so I couldn't find the contact page or the page with the review policy. Needless to say, I didn't stay on their page long. 

Make sure that you have clearly labeled the pages on your menu and then test the links. When someone clicks on your contact option, it should take them to your contact page. 

My menu is okay for now. I just updated it to add the page for my book. I will probably update it again in the near future because I don't like things to stay the same for very long. 

Does your menu work like it should? It is clear and easy to navigate? 




 photo email_zps1ff7c9ad.png  photo goodreads_zps00371d7e.png  photo twitterbird_zps53a3b02d.png  photo google-Copy_zps49b07d3d.png  photo pinterest_zps2d5df537.png  photo bloglovin_zps87218985.png


blogger template by lovebird
Web Analytics