Saturday, January 3, 2015

31 Days of Better Blogging: Day 3 - About Me Refresher




For today's challenge you are supposed to re-work your About Me page. You should update your picture, contact information if it has changed, and make sure that your page is entertaining but informative. You should also make sure that your page gives a good representation of who you are and what your blog is about. 

I actually really like my About Ella page. For now. So I think I'll leave it as is. And since I'm not tweaking anything today I'll just leave this right here for you. 

Because he's beautiful. 

:)








 photo email_zps1ff7c9ad.png  photo goodreads_zps00371d7e.png  photo twitterbird_zps53a3b02d.png  photo google-Copy_zps49b07d3d.png  photo pinterest_zps2d5df537.png  photo bloglovin_zps87218985.png


blogger template by lovebird
Web Analytics