Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Merry Christmas Eve!!


MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE!!! 


Christmas is one of my favorite holidays. I love the joy and the spirit that comes with Christmas time. And I love seeing my daughter get excited about Santa Claus! Who wouldn't get excited about some strange fat guy coming down your chimney and leaving you gifts that he some how magically knew you wanted since you didn't write him a letter because you can't read and mommy forgot to help you up until right this very moment? 

But seriously, Santa's an exciting guy....


Wait a minute....that's not right...

Anyway, back to me sharing my love of all things Christmas. What's the other great thing about Christmas? PRESENTS!!!! DUH! I mean don't get me wrong, you should definitely be helping people out at Christmas time but I'm also a firm believer that Christmas time shouldn't be the ONLY time that you show some goodwill to your fellow man (or woman for you Feminazis out there). 

Getting presents on Christmas has got to be one of the best parts of the holiday, especially when someone gets you something REALLY, REALLY good that you weren't expecting. Or something that you were REALLY, REALLY wanting. A great example of this would be the new coffee maker I just got. I couldn't contain my excitement once I unwrapped it! 


All in all, Christmas is a fun holiday and it's a great time to spend with your friends and family. I hope all of you out there in the interwebs stay warm and have a VERY Merry Christmas tomorrow!! 

Goodnight, Sleep tight! Hope Santa Claus brings you lots of goodies tonight!! 









 photo email_zps1ff7c9ad.png  photo goodreads_zps00371d7e.png  photo twitterbird_zps53a3b02d.png  photo google-Copy_zps49b07d3d.png  photo pinterest_zps2d5df537.png  photo bloglovin_zps87218985.png
Web Analytics